Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Birthday Party!

So I guess finally turning 2 means I can wear PiGtAiLs! lol, Ok so I was messing with Reece's hair the other day, and I realized she can "kinda" wear pigtails, but of course they didn't stay in for that long. But I couldn't believe how grown up she looked with her hair like that! Ive never been able to do anything with her hair except for headband and bow! I'm so excited for all the new possibilities with hair, I am already a hair obsessed person!

LOOK AT ME! :)










Getting ready to leave for Church on her Birthday! She brought doughnuts for all the nursery kids, and I guess powder ones werent the best idea, oops sorry!














Reece is just too funny! Saturday we had some friends come into town and neighbors over for a little celebration in Reece's honor! Before our out of town guests arrived, I thought Id take some pictures of Reece and try to get her to pose! I got some pretty funny ones, here are just a few! I'm so glad she is back to smiling in pictures now!






































On to some fun... eating cake, which was a Tres Leche Strawberry Shortcake, cake! mmm yummy, and on to opening presents!


Stormi and I, Thanks for coming up Lopez, Martinez Family's, we are so grateful to have you all in our lives! :)





Thanks G.G. Finnestad for the Kitchen I love it!


G.G. Roberts, she loved her card, as you can see, and her gift!




She was so funny with the baby dolls, tickling them and kissing them through the box, haha!





































Our Neighborhood had their first annual Home Owners Association Party later that day, we went to check it out after the kids all had naps, to bad they were taking everything down! They had a bunch of HUGE Bouncers, animals like a Kangaroo, a Big Turtle, a Limer, and a Fox, too bad the kids would have loved that! But they got to bounce for a few minutes before they took them down!
Walking to the 2nd Party of the day with the kiddos. Here is Reece with my Friend Stormi's one yr. old Twins Mason and Mackenzie, and her 3 yr. old Sydney. Braeden was there somewhere? :) It was a great weekend!




4 comments:

boys in the hood said...

Happy Birthday Reece! I LOVE the "ponies" (that's what Maddie calls them) SO CUTE! Maddei was wondering if "Reecie" was coming to alphabet club too...she is so funny!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

ok that seriously made me teary eyed! i cannot believe how grown up she looks. she looked absolutly adorable in that dress and her boots!! i am the worst aunt ever for not getting her present there on time sorry!!

Anonymous said...

I can NOT believe how big she is!!! Holy Moley!!! Cute family Ang!! BTW... we miss you!

TheSweetMom said...

Now that is one cutie pie girl of yours! I can't wait to put pig tails in Emma's hair too! Reece is growing up so fast!